Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04250 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,879 (₨ 91,270) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 3 hours ago)