Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03892 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,822 (₨ 98,186) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)