Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,055 ($1,179) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)