Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.290 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,590 ($1,303) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)