Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.439 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,637 ($1,270) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (40 minutes ago)