Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,149 (€1,074) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)