Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,363 (₨54,500) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (40 minutes ago)