Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06627 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,341 (₨50,415) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)