Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.480 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,757 (1,515KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)