Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.534 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,767 (1,486KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)