Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,399 (3,033 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)