Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,006 (3,701 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)