Cost of living comparison between Bhubaneswar, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06251 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,267 (₨52,265) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)