Cost of living comparison between Bhiwandi, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06251 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,359 (₨53,734) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)