Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06660 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (₨43,448) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)