Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04160 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,483 (₨ 83,715) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)