Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,111 (CHF 1,371) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)