Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,208 (€674) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)