Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,966 (€840) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)