Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49705 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,877 (kr 11,824) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)