Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.520 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,186 (kr 11,889) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)