Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,136 (kr 11,373) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)