Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,336 (kr 13,841) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)