Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49288 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,042 (kr 14,287) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)