Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,502 (€939) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)