Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01365 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,603 (190,775 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)