Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,606 (304,738 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (37 minutes ago)