Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,480 (Rp 12,354,954) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (36 minutes ago)