Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,685 (Rp 11,479,669) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)