Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,089 (R$ 2,840) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)