Cost of living comparison between Belluno, Italy and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.555 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,736 (€1,040) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)