Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05881 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,874 (₨65,874) in Bellary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)