Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.113 MYR / BZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,699 (BZ$1,750) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)