Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.255 MYR / BZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,530 (BZ$2,009) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)