Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06490 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,408 (руб 52,511) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)