Cost of living comparison between Belford Roxo, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.248 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,136 (R$ 2,513) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)