Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,762 (R$ 3,346) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)