Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.377 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,178 (R$ 2,307) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (35 minutes ago)