Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.579 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,266 (£944) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)