Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,536 (R$ 3,334) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)