Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,742 (R$ 3,564) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)