Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01520 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,418 (224,944 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)