Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01547 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,944 (190,309 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)