Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01531 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,250 (212,318 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (25 minutes ago)