Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,741 (Rp 11,243,876) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)