Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03463 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,295 (95,165 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (26 minutes ago)