Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04040 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,678 (66,296 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)