Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03544 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,297 (93,025 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)