Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03786 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,676 (70,692 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)