Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,633 (1,637 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)