Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.939 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,085 (1,591 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)