Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,414 (1,590,023 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)