Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,350 (1,680,753 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)