Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,720 (1,591,295 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)