Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,644 (1,803,134 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)