Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,271 (1,791,508 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)