Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 MYR / LBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,920 (2,088,785 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)