Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07149 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,903 (54,601 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)