Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06068 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,251 (70,053 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)