Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,514 (元7,234) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)