Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,806 (4,258 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)