Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.203 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,012 (4,999 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)