Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,411 (R$ 3,226) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)