Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,847 (R$ 2,056) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (25 minutes ago)