Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.665 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,210 (1,328 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)