Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.773 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,991 (1,687 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (39 minutes ago)