Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,942 (1,595 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Pereira costs COL$8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,779 (33 minutes ago)