Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.544 MYR / GEL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,080 (1,994 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)