Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.465 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,013 ($1,123) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)