Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.966 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,847 ($1,222) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)