Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.430 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,135 ($1,385) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)