Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04052 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,597 (64,087 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)