Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04044 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,892 (96,242 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)