Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03423 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,622 (105,806 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)