Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,111 (434,280 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (16 minutes ago)