Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00723 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,493 (345,020 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)