Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00714 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,345 (748,228 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)