Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00363 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,675 (1,288,699 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)