Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00361 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,931 (1,088,218 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)