Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00364 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,082 (847,527 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)