Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00376 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,676 (1,244,659 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)