Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00357 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,024 (847,930 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)