Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,535 (1,349,293 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)