Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,325 (CHF 1,446) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)