Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 MYR / CHF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 105% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,133 (CHF 1,163) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)