Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,000 (COL$2,590,523) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)