Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,335 (COL$2,402,046) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)