Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,312 (COL$2,192,750) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)