Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42326 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,761 (Bs 11,248) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)