Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44497 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,906 (Bs 11,025) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (42 minutes ago)