Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,405 (руб 47,175) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)