Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,607 (€959) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)