Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,842 (€1,009) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)