Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06686 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,100 (₨61,323) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)