Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,670 (Bs 29,928,228) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)