Cost of living comparison between Baotou, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,778 (元4,307) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)