Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,199 (元3,400) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (38 minutes ago)