Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (元6,044) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)