Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,512 (元5,712) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)