Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,152 (元4,946) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)