Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.472 MYR / BAM
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,015 (1,624KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)