Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09127 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,392 (RD$ 26,206) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)