Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08036 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,660 (RD$ 45,536) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)