Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09147 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,574 (RD$ 28,137) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)