Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 MYR / DOP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,894 (RD$ 32,647) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)